6355 Metrowest Blvd Orlando, FL 32835
The User Experience Architect is an integral member of the team that is responsible for translating business strategy into exceptionally architected solution designs to realize maximum business value. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with experience designing intuitive user experiences for guests/customers as well as employees. He/She has experience with interaction design, is fluent in web and mobile information architecture, and can translate functional requirements into detailed design specifications. He/She must be an organized, yet creative, thinker with a good sense of the overall goal of a user interface and be able to articulate the roadmap to achieving it.
The successful candidate will be able to navigate and play the role of UX Analyst to vet and refine user stories, while also acting as a UX Designer to define the overall user interface experience, and the UX Architect to understand high level information architecture to bring it all together.
As part of our team, you will be working with a broad range of web and mobile technologies for both customer and employee facing solutions. You will be working in a complex, challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding environment with other like-minded peers who are solutions and results oriented, and who enjoy collaboration.
The responsibilities for the UX Architect include:
- Plan and conduct user research and market/competitor analysis.
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback.
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards.
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps.
- Analyze business needs and create prototypes and wireframes that meet objectives.
- Plan and conduct user studies and usability testing.
- Present and communicate insights in order to help shape long-term product strategy.
- Carry out an assessment of existing information architecture and identify areas for improvement.
The skills of the UX Architect include:
- Communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Adaptability in an environment of change.
- Design thinking.
- A user-centric mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative and analytical approach.
- Understanding of interaction design principles.
- Knowledge of UX industry tools for creating designs, prototypes, wireframes, etc.
- Understanding of business metrics and translating to company goals and objectives in digital experiences.
- Advocating for Agile practices to increase delivery agility.
- Increasing business domain knowledge to aid in decision-making.
- Building relationships with users to increase trust.
- Bachelor's degree in design, business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis, or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Management, UX Design/Architecture, or a related field
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience designing web and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing and prototyping tools & technologies
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- High energy level, enthusiasm, and eagerness to do what is necessary to be successful
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and work with diverse project/product teams
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision, managing numerous analysis and design priorities, without losing sight of strategic context
- Experience in an Agile delivery model
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Abstract, Zeplin, etc.
- Master's degree in design, business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis, or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, UX Design/Architecture, or a related field
- Experience working with IT service providers in an outsourced resource model
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS