13485 Veterans Way Orlando, FL 32827
Immediate Need for a Treasury Consultant to assist a global Company located in Lake Nona!
Assist with the management of the group’s Treasury back office function, cash management activities, involvement in developing the Group’s Treasury systems including the implementation of the new TMS.
- Lead Treasury operations and provide support to VP, Controller and Group Treasurer as part of the Treasury Management System (“TMS”) implementation project.
- Ensure Treasury Operations processes and procedures are processed timely. This will include overseeing confirmation and payment processes. Liaise the integration with Treasury and non-Treasury systems and investigate any unexpected items, variances or reconciliation items.
- Ensure all Treasury controls in Corporate Treasury (Front Office) and Treasury Operations (Back Office) are effective.
- Management of the group’s bank mandates to ensure bank mandates are updated, reconciled and in compliance.
- Responsibility for managing and monitoring and reporting on trade finance activity on a regular basis.
- Responsibility and management of daily U.S., U.K. and global cash management processes and cash forecast.
- Responsibility, oversight and management of new group-wide intercompany netting process through TMS.
- Standard Settlement Instruction compliance and review.
- Provide additional support to CHQ and Group Treasury as required including ad-hoc project work.
The consultant should hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent from a four-year college or university and have at least 8 years of directly related experience in corporate Treasury operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ideally the consultant will also hold a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) qualification.
Self-starter with a good knowledge and experience of Treasury best practice processes, procedures and controls. The consultant should also have strong Treasury systems knowledge, strong analytical and communication skills and a good understanding of Treasury instruments and ideally IFRS accounting standards.
The ability to prioritize and attention to detail is important together with flexibility, the aptitude to prioritize and an appreciation of the potential wider implications.