Technical Software Support Supervisor
6545 Corporate Centre Boulevard Orlando, FL 32822-
Dynamic opportunity for a technical software support supervisor in Orlando. We are looking for a hands-on leader to offer guidance, support, training and management of a technical software support team. Looking for a leader that fosters an environment of strong customer service is key. This role will supervise and monitor the day-to-day operations of the call center support staff within the organization, supporting external clients, while ensuring resources are utilized efficiently.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor workflow within department to ensure timelines are met. Hold meetings to review operations, elicit staff input and provide further training as needed.
- Participate in the creation of metrics for the department. Accountable for implementation and tracking of established metrics and the necessary improvements for department.
- Interview, recommend for hire, train and supervise assigned staff.
- Evaluate employee performance; complete annual performance appraisals.
- Identify growth opportunities for staff members including planning and setting goals.
- Coach, mentor and provide guidance to call center staff members. Provide counseling and coaching to employees.
- Collaborate with Management to deliver performance improvement plans and disciplinary actions.
- Participate in planning and make recommendations related to goals, objectives and improvements for department.
- Participate in the creation of metrics for the department. Accountable for implementation and tracking of established metrics and necessary improvements.
- Ensure service goals and standards are established and hold meetings as necessary to review service levels, and provide further training as needed.
- Design, lead, and conduct call center staff readiness assessments on the organization’s supported products.
- Ensure Call Center staff is providing timely resolution to customers’ issues and problems.
- Review and analyze call logs, incident or other reports for recurring problems, anomalies, and trends. Provide management insight and make recommendations.
- Collaborate with Management to address call volumes; responsible for executing effective plans to ensure positive customer experience. Implement strategies for addressing increase in call volumes including skill and schedule changes.
- Notify manager and other staff as needed, of critical and high production items.
- Perform duties of support staff as needed for coverage.
- Gather, analyze and report on incoming call data to identify trends and potential issues that require management’s attention.
- Maintain skill and knowledge on the organization’s software products, changes and upgrades; as well as maintain knowledge of company products and services. Ensure the call center staff maintain knowledge and skills and are properly trained prior to implementation of changes.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must maintain a valid Driver’s License and insurability under company’s insurance policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Three years of supervisory experience in a call center environment involving technical knowledge and problem-solving in a computer-related area required.
- General title industry knowledge highly desirable.