6545 Corporate Centre Boulevard Orlando, FL 32822
TEWS has an immediate opening for a Technical Support Supervisor. This person will oversee a team of field engineers and computer support professionals. Great company culture and benefits. This is a full-time position.
- Provide guidance, coaching and mentoring to assigned staff
- Oversee the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines
- Ensure issues are documented and tracked on assigned incident reports and service requests.
- Engineer and recommend desktop solutions that meet corporate standards
- Oversee corporate wide Patch management, software packaging and delivery
- Ensure that all desktop hardware and software is compliant with established technical architecture, infrastructure, licensing and other standards.
- Ensure office relocations / renovations are properly planned and coordinated, maintaining minimal customer impact.
- Interview, select, recommend, hire, train, supervise assigned staff, and initiate personnel actions as required.
- Maintain current awareness of emerging technology, customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related to Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience required. MCSA certification desired.
- A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience required, with emphasis on managing workloads and project activities of a technical support group.
- Five years’ experience in supporting, operating, installing and troubleshooting current Microsoft Windows operating systems and Office Product Suite.
- Advanced network installation and troubleshooting in Apple products is highly desirable.
- Experience in leading the coordination, planning and execution of office moves, renovations and relocations preferred.