Sr. Systems Administrator
7576 Kingspoint Parkway Orlando, FL 32819
TEWS has a great opportunity to join one of our clients based in Orlando. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. This role will support our client’s datacenter servers and systems. The candidate should be familiar with VMware, and VROPS. The candidate will have full responsibility in maintaining approximately 200 virtual servers across five datacenters. We want a high energy individual who is willing to grow with our company who will keep our client’s systems at the forefront of innovation. Customer service is the key to success in this position. This position will require some travel and on-call support.
- Support, and maintain the organization’s VMware environment across five datacenters.
- Utilize VROPS to analyze performance of the VMware clusters.
- Support, and maintain approximate 200 servers, (99% Windows Servers).
- Support and maintain physical servers, disk arrays, and NAS devices.
- Maintain security across systems and the environment. Along with, participating in the Emergency Response Team.
- Adhere to PCI requirements; maintain PCI policies and procedures.
- Manage email environment composed of Exchange 2013 and Mimecast.
- Maintain server backups.
- Configure and maintain DNS and DHCP.
- Administration of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Manage server inventory, physical and virtual.
- Manage Trend Micro’s Deep Security system.
- Manage patching schedules to ensure all critical system patches for servers are applied to systems in accordance with PCI.
- Document system setup, processes, and procedures.
- Manage SSL Certificates.
- Research new developments in software, hardware, and systems management methodologies. Continually investigate new technology to improve systems, streamline the environment, and reduce cost.
- In depth knowledge of VMware, VSphere, and VROPS.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work under general direction, and at times a high pressure environment. Able to effectively manage the day to day issues along with project work.
- Experience with Windows 2012, including Active Directory, Group Policy, DFS, DNS, DHCP.
- Attention to detail, data integrity and accuracy. A details oriented person.
- Bachelor's degree in technology area (i.e. IT, Engineering, or other technical field) or equivalent experience.