Sr. Financial Reporting Accountant
200 South Orange Avenue 1900 Orlando, FL 32801
Tews Company is actively recruiting for a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant for an international organization with exceptional benefits & work environment located in DT Orlando.
The Senior Financial Reporting Accountant will prepare the quarterly IFRS reporting package for the organization.
- Collect and analyze financial data
- Prepares semi-annual IFRS board reports
- Prepare the IFRS balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows, including the legal result with movements and segmentation as required
- Prepare, review and supervise the preparation of the IFRS balance sheet and income statement for the required forecast periods
- Work directly with the Manager of Financial Reporting to assist in the preparation
- Administer the task assignment software for the business unit. Projects, process improvements and documentation of policies and procedures as needed.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, CPA a plus
- 6 years related experience in IFRS financial reporting
- Insurance or reinsurance industry experience preferred – if not, experience in Public Accounting
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Experience with reporting/database software such as Hyperion (Essbase and Hyperion Reports) a plus
- Looking for someone that will grow in the role and then eventually take on more responsibilities in a few years
SALARY: $71,000 - $80,000
plus 5% bonus