4901 Vineland Rd #350 Orlando, FL 32811
Our client is growing their team in Orlando. This is a full-time position. Excellent company culture and benefits. We are looking for an engineer who loves learning, experimentation and craves ownership.
- Deliver modern, testable and maintainable code
- Develop and maintain software applications using Node/React for the comparison and purchase of end-of-life services (cremations, obituaries, etc.)
- Develop complex case management and logistics software for logistics tracking, processing, and transportation.
- Find and address performance issues
- Develop real-time integrations to tie together our specialized logistics software and CRM tools.
- Develop machine-learning models, data pipelines, and A/B tests for product recommendations, customer acquisition applications, product offerings, and expansion
- Contribute to team planning, tracking and work visualization
- Contribute to testing and code reviews
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent, with a foundation in data structures and object-oriented programming.
- 3+ years of full-stack customer-facing web software development experience.
- 2+ years professional experience with modern JS frameworks: NodeJS, React, AngularJS, or similar.
- 2+ years professional experience with Django/Python
- Experience with Cloud Web Services (such as Amazon Web Services)
- SQL development experience and ability to pinpoint and optimize expensive transactions
- Strong communication skills and initiative