Senior Technical Recruiter
Orlando, FL 32801
We are growing! We are adding a Senior Recruiter to our Information Technology Division! We are seeking individuals with a strong background in recruiting, preferably in the staffing industry.
If you have the innate drive to succeed, strong business acumen skills with the ability to quickly learn different industries, a desire to be an expert in your field and consultative in your efforts, please consider applying to this position!
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Technical Recruiter is accountable for achieving candidate placement targets in the technology industry, as determined by the company, through activities necessary for high achievement in recruiting, and placing individuals in contract and direct hire positions including sourcing, screening, interviewing, matching, coordinating interviews, and closing placements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Minimum one (1) year of related work experience in a recruiting environment
- High energy and motivated
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with customer service orientation
- Demonstrated understanding of the corporate environment
- Detail orientation with ability to follow-through demonstrated in previous jobs
- Ability to prioritize work efficiently and effectively
- Ability to qualify and “close” both job orders and candidates
- Recruit, screen, interview, assess and place candidates.
- Perform reference-checking procedures on all candidates to confirm past performance, recruit new candidates and prospect for new job orders/requisitions.
- Attain weekly business development activity metrics as defined by the manager.
- Establish recruiting plans which include job boards, social networking, and referral sources.
- Review online job postings daily to identify emerging trends and skill demands.
- Maintain and document candidate communication.
- Perform most placeable candidate (MPC) marketing activities.
- Assess client company position requirements, take complete job orders, and appropriately match candidates to meet client needs and expectations.
- Execute client visits while ensuring customer satisfaction and marketing objectives.
- Document and be a part of customer service review presentations for client companies.
- Maintain accurate applicant/candidate/employee records in the front-office system.
- Consult with clients and the internal team to provide local market knowledge on current salary ranges and other employment-related concerns.
- Follow-up on all existing business to ensure retention, quality control, and development of additional business in collaboration with other team members.
- Proactively seek new avenues to engage with clients and attract candidates.
- Maintain company job postings on internet sites and research client/prospect companies.
- Actively participate in professional and civic organizations that are designed to build networking database.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting sources.