6503 Powell Road The Villages, FL 32163 orlando, FL 32801 US
- Provide ESRI GIS desktop and Pro analysis, ESRI GIS server, ESRI services, ESRI and relational geodatabase administration.
- ESRI SDE connections to Microsoft SQL databases, enterprise level SQL analysis & administration.
- ESRI Mobile (Run time API and SDK) spoken navigation and 3D GIS data / services development.
- ESRI Enterprise level GIS servers and desktop license maintenance, patch installation, server operation & security updates.
- ESRI map services, routing, geocode, & geoprocess services, automation using Python, model builder, etc.
- Resolve customer service issues, develop estimates, manage multiple projects, and address multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Document GIS activities & time using a ticket-based customer service management system.
- Provide AutoCAD drawing to ESRI GIS data conversion tasks including GIS Analysis, geo-referencing, and assigning projections to converted data, attribution, file geodatabase creation, map production, SQL table creation, SQL analysis, and editing of program source datasets.
- Assist with GIS servers, GIS services, and program development.
- Perform and self-manage AutoCAD and/or GIS QA/QC processes.
- Create and edit Microsoft Excel, Access, and SQL database tables.
- Convert Civil Survey AutoCAD drawings to GIS.
- Work with others in a team environment, communicates well, and effectively resolves issues.
- Must have excellent technical aptitude, yet can address multiple tasks simultaneously, and efficiently handle changing priorities.
- Minimum of 7 years full time professional ESRI GIS production experience.
- Proficiency in GIS and related mapping applications using software such as:
- ESRI ArcGIS Desktop Standard & Advanced from version 10.7.1 up to 10.9x
- ESRI ArcGIS Pro, Network Analyst, Image Analyst, Spatial Analyst, 3D Analyst, from version 2.0 or higher.
- ESRI ArcGIS Server Enterprise Advanced from version 10.6.1 up to 10.9x
- ESRI ArcGIS Portal, ArcGIS Online, ESRI web adapter, ESRI Web app builder, ESRI API’s and SDK’s for mobile friendly apps.
- AutoCAD from version 2016 up to 2021 AutoCAD Civil/Survey, Infrastructure, Raster, and AutoCAD Map.
- Previous land development, cadastral, civil & utility GIS related experience, familiarity with custom ESRI services, utility networks, parcels, deeds, and entering legal descriptions.
- Addressing & geocoding, spoken routing & navigation network analysis, E911 data, Computer Aided dispatch, ESRI mobile field application development using GPS.
- Prior training and experience in designing, administering, and editing Enterprise level multi-user relational databases, including SQL, Oracle, and IBM Db2.
- Custom app development using ESRI ArcGIS Server and services, ArcGIS Portal, ArcGIS Online, Esri API’s and SDK’s.
- ArcGIS server Rest & Soap end point administration, and API version maintenance.