Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
200 South Orange Avenue , 1900 Orlando, FL 32801 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
10-12+ month contract for a REMOTE Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
What You’ll Do?
Responsible for preparing the quarterly IFRS reporting package to Group Accounting & Consolidation (GAC) using various tools, reports and data bases as necessary. Prepares semi-annual IFRS board reports and supports internal reporting packages to GAC.
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- 5 years related experience and/or training in financial reporting, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Experience with reporting/database software such as Hyperion (Smartview/Essbase and Hyperion Reports) and PeopleSoft. Ability to develop reports using these tools.
- Insurance or reinsurance industry experience
All the Benefits That you Need for You and Your Family:
- Health insurance
- Paid company holidays
- Work for a company that is committed to fostering its employees to the best of its ability in their professional and personal growth.