Senior Financial Analyst
1000 Darden Center Drive Orlando, FL 32837
Recent experience as a Senior Financial Analyst? Ready for a change in your career? Tews Company is partnered with a growing company in need of an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join their team.
Monday-Friday, Traditional Work Hours
The Senior Financial Analysts perform routine to highly complex financial analysis to drive business performance, support decision making and identify new business opportunities. Our Senior Financial Analysts function at senior professional level within our brands as well as at the corporate level to accomplish departmental goals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs routine to highly complex financial analysis according to established procedures, departmental guidelines, and regulatory requirements applicable to the work
- Maintains active communications with key business partners
- Accomplishes highly complex departmental functions according to established schedules, calendars, projects, and programs of the assigned department
- Prepares and coordinates various weekly, monthly and/or year-end analyses, reports and financial records for management review
- Provides ad hoc analysis and analytical support for various initiatives including: restaurant operations, marketing, culinary, supply chain, IT and HR
- Performs financial oversight for assigned area(s)
- Evaluates sales and profitability of special projects and programs
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- Experience working in enterprise wide environments
- Experience in both corporate and operations finance
- Working with large data, data mining, etc.
- Solid career progression
- 3 to 4 years progressively responsible experience in moderate to highly complex financial analysis and reporting functions
- Strong knowledge of Excel (ability to create their own tools vs using existing tools)
- Excellent analytical skills, strong initiative, and flexibility in analyzing results
- Project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field
OTHER KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines with accurate and concise analyses
- Ability to prioritize effectively to move multiple concurrent projects to completion
- Self-starter willing to promote change when necessary
- MBA preferred
- We would prefer candidates who have experience working in an enterprise environment particularly in Retail, Hospitality, or Food and Beverage
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Health Benefits
- PTO and sick policy
- And MUCH MORE!!!
Apply today for immediate consideration! Also, visit jobs.tewscompany.com for more accounting and finance positions.