Senior Director of Enterprise Architecture
2101 Park Center Drive Suite 300 Orlando, FL 32835 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision from day one. Competitive 401K and bonus plan. Unlimited PTO, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance, Parental Leave, Supplemental Insurance, Adoption Assistance, Pet Insurance, Corporate Discount & Travel Benefits, etc.
- Appropriate assignment of architecture resources, running the architectural work of key initiatives, architectural governance, architectural vision, roadmap, standards & guidelines, patterns, frameworks and selection of appropriate tools.
- Coordinates the Integration Architecture function establishing reference architectures and design patterns, as well as delivery and support of the key APIs and services.
- Responsible for the Data Architecture and Information Management function, which includes designing, developing, and supporting reporting and analytics environments, data modeling, data warehouses / marts / lakes, and data integration
- Coordinates the User Experience Architecture and Design field, focusing on creating UX standard methodologies, reference architectures, and designs for key applications. This function will also partner closely with the Marketing teams on key branding and customer experience alignment across marketing and campaign interactions.
- This position provides insight into emerging technology and provides direction in the incorporation of new technology into the multi-year strategic plan
- Collaborate with all levels across the organization and connect with business leaders and IT team members
- Serves as Chief Architect to communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals, and strategies, and to gain organizational dedication from IT and business leaders for enterprise-level architecture, infrastructure, and platform initiatives
- Develop and maintain a broad strategic perspective that requires both business and technical knowledge, and holistically applies this knowledge within both internal and external dimensions.
- Support business planning activities, influence business strategy, as well as consult on the structural and cultural changes required to achieve strategic objectives.
- Provides architecture support and oversight on large, complex, and/or strategically critical programs.
- Eight or more years of experience in technology roles, including at least four years in a management role
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, business, hospitality, or related field
- Two years of vendor management experience
- Five or more years of experience in the design and development of distributed object orientated solutions using J2EE, .Net, Web Development
- Five years of project or team member management experience
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience
- Ability to set strategic direction and to convert strategy to execution
- Experience working with multiple clients and projects
- Exposure to development teams and projects following waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Ability to develop, maintain, promote, and review system architectures
- Solid understanding of cloud-based platforms (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and experience designing solutions for the cloud