1950 Laurel Manor Drive, Bldg. 240 The Villages, FL 32162 US
*Our established partner is seeking a knowledgeable Senior Accountant. *
In Office (zip code: 32162)
Starting salary is $55k, based on years of experience and education
Amazing Benefits Package
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- CPA preferred
- Two years related experience, big four accounting firm experience
- Experience with consolidations and financial reporting to meet internal management needs, as well as external compliance and regulation requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Ability to draft financial statements and memos with technical accounting writing skills.
What you will do?
Essential Job Functions:
- Preparing combined and consolidated financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), inclusive of footnotes and supplementary schedules.
- Preparing month end flux analyses as a part of the month end reviews.
- Prepare intercompany eliminations.
- Meet all financial reporting deadlines.
- Prepare documentation for external auditors.
- Support and assist with accounting related system implementations and upgrades.
- Contribute to the documentation of new or amended accounting processes and procedures to enhance process efficiencies.