4037 Avalon Park East Blvd. Orlando, FL 32828
Here is your chance to grow and lead an accounting department all while showing your excellent communication skills and strong work ethic! We are partnered with an established and growing CPA firm looking for a Senior Accountant in the Orlando area.
$55k to $60k (based on experience)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- 3 to 5 years of public accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Strong Excel (test on Intermediate; they need to be able to do pivot tables)
- Strong QuickBooks experience
- Aptitude to manage people/process
- Self-starter/ability to work independently
- Team player
- Master’s degree
- Management experience
An established CPA firm is looking for a senior accountant to handle multiple clients. The ideal candidate should have solid 3 to 5 years’ experience in public accounting, be self-driven, able to work independently and with the team, possess strong work ethics, be able to work under pressure and have excellent communication skills. This is a permanent position with a lot of growth potential.
- Maintain and reconcile clients company financial records.
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Prepare sales tax and payroll tax returns
- Identify and investigate variances
- Create and analyze budgets
- Prepare corporate, partnership and individual tax returns
- Supervise and assist bookkeeping staff
- Handle correspondence with authorities
- Health, Dental and Eye Insurance
- PTO and Sick Days
- 401k Matching
- Referral bonus
- Help pay for continuing education
- Possible flexible schedule
- AND MUCH MORE!!!!