Sales Support Assistant - Spanish
6277 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, FL 32821
Tourism and hospitality organization in South Orlando has an immediate need for a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Sales Assistant for the Latin America sales team. Successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Assists Manager on a daily basis to ensure projects and activities are on track; serve as ongoing liaison with Latin American contracted representatives. Provides support for the Latin American Representatives to ensure they have the material and information to promote the destination.
- Maintains Salesforce database ensuring up-to-date information, follow-up, leads production and reports. Assist Latin American Representatives with their access to Salesforce ensuring all sales calls and activities are logged into the system when available. Responds to Orlando member companies requesting information on activities in the Latin American markets and properly documents request in Sales Force.
- Support Director and Sales Manager in creation of presentation materials, and organization of in-market sales calls/presentations. This could include involvement by community partners such as the Mayors of Orlando and/or Orange County.
- Works with Trade Shows and Events team to ensure logistics are properly coordinated for participation in trade shows, missions, events and destination orientations. This includes creating marketing opportunities for member recruitment, completing registrations, build detail schedule for destination orientations and event trips, order and shipping of collateral, prepare presentations and provide detail background information of the event. Ensure all is managed as a Campaign in Sales Force.
- Assists Manager and Latin American Representatives with client follow up including generating leads and marketing referrals for members and inputting contact information in database; as well as working with coordinators to complete follow up mailings.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; plus 3 – 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point with ability to be trained on customized database
- Spanish and English Speaking.
Excellent Benefits Offered once perm.
Pay Rate: $18 - $18.50