Sales Representative-Administrative & HR Division
1000 Legion Place 730 Orlando, FL 32801
We are growing! We are adding a Business Development Manager to our Administrative and Human Resources Division! We are seeking individuals with a background in the staffing industry who can build new business, penetrate existing accounts, grow relationships, and lead our team to the next level!
If you have the innate drive to succeed, strong business acumen skills with the ability to quickly learn different industries, a desire to be an expert in your field and consultative in your efforts, please consider applying to this position!
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve/exceed sales quotas
- Manage all personal sales-related activity from prospecting to close in alignment with weekly sales activity metrics
- Maintain robust funnel of ideal prospects based on Company target account criteria
- Fully understand each prospect’s decision process and create the appropriate sales approach
- Effectively qualify opportunities to ensure greatest return on time and resource investment
- Utilize professional networks to establish relationships which create new opportunities/prospects on a continuous basis
- Use an effective consultative sales approach to create differentiated solutions that establish Company as a strategic business partner
- Build relationships with influential champions and coaches inside targeted companies to help identify and qualify opportunities
- Identify, understand and resolve any obstacles or objections to the successful sale of Company solutions
- Utilize the CRM tool and maintain current activity records on prospects and clients
- Provide accurate forecasting and effectively balance existing account development with new business prospecting activities
- Competitive Base and Lucrative Commission Plan!
- 401K Plan
- Health/Dental/Vision Plan
- 2 weeks PTO first year; 3 weeks PTO at 5 years
- Flexible Start/End Work Day and remote flexibility