Recruiter - Professional Services
450 So. Orange Avenue Suite 650 Orlando, FL 32801
International Law Firm has an immediate opening for a Recruiter to sit in their Orlando Office. This position has such potential for growth so seeking a growth and goal oriented individual.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
Skills & Competencies:
· Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills; must be a team player
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
· 1 to 3 years recruiting experience - law or professional services industry strongly preferred
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Plays a key role by assisting the Director of Regional Recruitment and carrying out activities related to the recruiting and hiring of attorneys (summer associates, lateral, and alternative track career attorneys).
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assists the Director of Regional Recruitment and Practice Group Leaders (PGLs) with the recruitment process for summer associates, lateral associates, lateral shareholders, and alternative track attorneys.
· Provides support for the on-campus recruiting process by preparing materials, scheduling callback interviews, following-up with attorneys, and coordinating appropriate communications to candidates.
· Oversees the day-to-day functions of the Summer Associate program in the Southeast region offices including coordinating training, sourcing work assignments, compiling evaluations, planning and coordinating social events, and other duties associated with the summer program.
· Coordinates interview schedules and gather feedback on prospective candidates.
· Assists in drafting/updating job postings. Process resumes in the applicant tracking system and generate reports when necessary.
· Interface effectively with candidates or legal search firms, provides candidate correspondence, and submits requests for background checks.
· Assists Manager by networking and partnering with career services to reach law students.
Excellent Benefits Package that start on Day ONE of employment! Apply Now!