Quality Assurance Lead
Orlando, FL 32801
Our client is growing and needs a lead QA Analyst. The ideal candidate will lead, collaborate and be fully hands-on. You will be a key contributor and will concentrate on business needs, technology, and delivering applications that drive the growth of our business. This role will ensure that standard quality assurance practices and processes are followed across multiple, complex projects: coordinating, contributing knowledge, and skills in disciplines throughout the enterprise. This individual will coordinate with assigned team members – both on shore and off shore in getting the job done in a timely manner. Lastly, this individual is team player and partner within the QA organization, while working with the business, solutions, and development teams, throughout all aspects of the Delivery Framework.
- Creates and executes test plans to validate that functionality and data integrity meet or exceed business requirement and function as designed.
- Ensure software quality assurance standards, processes, and tools maintain consistency with HGVC corporate Quality Management standards and Delivery Framework.
- Reviews functional and technical requirements, specifications, and documentation throughout delivery, and serves as onsite QA SME for assigned QA team mates.
- Demonstrated experience in executing functional, systems/integration, and regression testing.
- Ensure the integrity of the deliverables and artifacts for test management including requirements traceability, test plans/cases, test results, defect management, status reporting.
- Maintain required documentation including supporting evidence as required for PCI and regulatory compliance.
- Demonstrated experience working with scrum and agile delivery methodologies.
- SQL experience
- Understanding of Performance & Load testing & tools including Jmeter, and Mercury HP LoadRunner a plus.
- Experience in testing data lake, and/or ETL solutions a plus.
- Experience in testing CMS systems using tools such as Sitecore a plus.
- Experience leading and providing oversite for QA teams of 3-5 using agile or scrum methodologies.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years relevant work experience