800 Trafalgar Ct # 200 Maitland, FL 32751
TEWS is looking for a Project Manager to work on a long-term engagement for one of our clients based in Orlando. Our client is undergoing a software core system replacement with a software vendor, and is looking for a Project Manager to assist with all phases of this project’s lifecycle. In addition to managing our client’s efforts and interests until project completion, this position will act as liaison between our client and the vendor’s implementation team.
- Manage the progress and completion of the designed initiative.
- Identify all stakeholders to ensure the project has all the necessary involvement at various levels of the business.
- Project planning including developing the plan with phases, scope with a work breakdown structure (WBS) including project requirements, schedules, all resources, timelines, and stakeholder communication and expectations.
- Project execution including managing every project aspect, ensure deliverables quality, and stakeholder communications and expectations.
- Project monitoring and controlling including project work and necessary changes, project scope to ensure project is on track to meet goals, project costs and stakeholder engagement to ensure everyone is working towards the collective goal.
- Project closing including project phases once objectives are met, project procurements and customer sign off.
- Provide support and guidance to team members.
- Assist in resolving stakeholder and team conflict.
- Understand the technical details of the assigned project.
- Establish metrics to demonstrate progress and be able to provide concise overviews to senior management for use in planning.
Skills and Education
- Smartsheet software experience is desired
- A Bachelor’s degree or measurable experience in the field is required
- PMP preferred
- Proven ability to use metrics to measure progress
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong focus on meeting deadlines is essential
- Ability to work across departments
- Innovation and problem-solving skills are necessary
- Ability to effectively influence to ensure “buy-in” from staff on the changes the project will require.