Project Manager - Club Systems
Orlando, FL 32801
• Provide end-to-end project management and project support
• Develop a detailed project plans and monitor progress
• Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
• Maintain project / operations artifacts and documentation
• Provide regular status updates and reports on the status of open projects and efforts to senior leadership
• Consult with business users to identify current operating procedures and deliver against business and system objectives.
• Evaluate the departments operations, identify areas for process improvement, and develop plans to implement change
• Prepare documentation including requirements, design documentation, test cases and other documentation as required through the project lifecycle.
• Research and communicate changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications.
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and business operations, act in a consultative capacity to ensure Salesforce.com optimization.
• Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
• Develop and recommends measurements to assess the impact of new projects and processes
• Establish and implement best practices for system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, and data integrity
• Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job:
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan and implement strategically and tactically, with superior organizational and decision-making skills
• Strong Salesforce Service Cloud (or similar CRM) experience with an understanding of how CRM technology can drive business outcomes and end user and consumer behavior
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities while maintaining quality standards and timelines
• Professional demeanor, positive attitude and adaptability to constant change