201 S. Orlando Avenue Winter Park, FL 32789
Clinical Research company in Central Florida is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator. This is a Direct Hire oppportunity paying $45,000 - $47,000.
The Project Coordinator works closely with internal team members to plan and support coordination of research at participating clinical sites during the study startup phase.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Clinical Operation Team members with the tasks associated with implementation and conduct of clinical research study start up activities. In more detail you are expected to:
- Collect data/documents needed for site start up.
- Collaborate with the patient recruitment team to draft recruitment materials such as phone scripts and screening logs.
- Assist project manager with vendor identification and qualification.
- Assist the marketing director with identifying and formatting targeted database calls lists to support study recruitment activities.
- Work directly with clinic leaders and regulatory team to ensure project timeline is on track.
- Communicate with sponsors to obtain all required study equipment, training materials, and documents needed to begin study enrollment.
- Provide administrative support for project related meetings by managing and scheduling team meetings and preparing agendas and minutes.
- Prepare and distribute study-related correspondence.
- Coordinate project timelines and make necessary arrangements to ensure that subprojects are completed on time.
- Manage the overall planning and operations of initiatives.
Successful candidates will be:
- Able to plan and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Successful at managing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Focused on continuous improvement, knowing the most effective and efficient processes to optimize work flow.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor.
Project coordinating experience required
Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Experience in clinical research is strongly desired