PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Developer
4000 Central Florida Blvd Orlando, FL 32801 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Sr. PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Developer
TEWS has an enterprise client looking for highly motivated, experienced and skilled PeopleSoft developers with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions custom applications development experience. The candidate will be working with PeopleSoft 9.2 Campus Solutions (CS) and PeopleSoft Integration Hub (IH), to develop custom programs, integrations and complex and mandatory reports.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, PeopleTools any versions 8.55 to 8.6, PeopleCode, Complex SQL experience including Inner & Outer Joins, Will be extracting from multiple tables & handling complex integrations.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Reviews, evaluates, designs, analyzes, and creates programming systems including program design, coding, testing, and debugging using multiple programming languages such as SQR, SQL, Java, etc. to support Oracle PeopleSoft Campus Solutions software applications.
- Troubleshoots technical issues, identifies modifications needed, and resolves application performance issues.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating data processing programs and systems for the university and/or various university departments/units. Includes evaluating and reporting of data processing program activity and making recommendations to improve data processing options.
- Designs, develops, and conducts special studies in Oracle PeopleSoft Campus Solutions and Integration Hub applications and other software technology information systems. Collects and analyzes data as appropriate.
- Designs, develops, and programs custom bolt-on applications utilizing low-code and other custom development tool sets, including program integrations to cross PeopleSoft and external, third-party applications using XML service operations and other traditional methods.
- Designs and develops all aspects of data conversion, builds application tables, pages, and reports. Codes individual modules and complex functions. Designs and builds software integrations and external interfaces. Troubleshoots and resolves software defects.
- Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams, and documents the process.
- Performs other duties as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
Extensive programming experience in the following:
PeopleSoft Development and Support experience.
PeopleTools (PeopleCode, App Engine, Workflow, SQR, Component Interfaces, App packages, Integration Broker, Web Services, Query, XML publisher, UNIX, Cobol, Process Scheduler, and have the ability to write and understand complex SQL statements).
Must be technologically competent, analytical, and resourceful. Must be able to multi-task. Must be able to communicate clearly in both written and oral communications.
Should be able to complete testing & reviews based on Functional & Technical designs.
Good understanding of the Functionality of Campus Solutions modules, process flow, key application (setup and transactional) tables and flow of data into the core application tables.
Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Strong PeopleSoft functional knowledge.
Strong organizational and communication skills. Should be able to work with subject matter experts and business analysts and develop a clear understanding of requirements.
Ability to document code into a technical specification and develop data flow diagrams.
Ability to use the full suite of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
Ability to analyze complex problems and situations and bring them to the appropriate resolutions.