5750 Major Boulevard Suite 400 Orlando, FL 32819
We have paired with one of our favorite clients in the area! They are looking to add a high volume Payroll Coordinator to their team ASAP.
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for the bi-weekly, multi-state payroll. S/he will be held accountable for proper inputting of data and accurate payments made to all company employees. The successful candidate will be familiar with standard payroll-related concepts, practices, and procedures and will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Coordinator
- Responsible for the preparation, set-up, maintenance and processing of multi-state biweekly payroll;
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between Payroll, Human Resources, Accounting and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data
- Researches and resolves payroll issues and discrepancies in a timely manner
- Calculates new hire pay, termination pay, and any required adjustment to normal pay
- Assist with the maintenance of the Company payroll system, partnering with Human Resources and Accounting/Finance and as needed.
- Reviews and reconciles payroll fees and other deductions such as health, garnishments, loans etc.
- A minimum of two years of High Volume and Multi-State payroll experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, analytical and mathematical skills
- Knowledge of payroll procedures and policies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
- HS Diploma/GED
- A.S. in Accounting or finance (preferred)
Apply today by submitting your resume to this job posting. Interviews are taking place immediately.