1920 Boothe Circle Longwood, FL 32750
Now is your chance to join a valued team and have a place you can call home! Tews Company is partnered with an equipment management company in need of a Payroll Coordinator in the Longwood, FL area!
PAY RATE: $18 - $18
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel
- Experience with year-end processing, working with highly compensated employees.
- Experience working within companies of greater than 100 employees.
- Associates Degree in Accounting; Bachelor’s Degree in similar is preferred.
- 5 years of payroll experience preferred; a combination of equivalent experience and education will be considered.
This position will be primarily focused on the data entry of payroll processing and providing payroll related transactional support to Employees, Management and Executive leadership. The Payroll Coordinator will ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information and participate in daily data entry of Payroll processing.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides payroll support to all company employees.
- Updates system payroll data, establishes authorized incomes and deductions, maintains direct deposit information, and updates local, state, and federal tax withholding deductions.
- Prepares standard and ad-hoc reports for distribution as well as processes approved incentives, fringe benefits, and short-term disability payments.
- Maintain accurate payroll records for internal balancing and auditing procedures to reduce the possibility of payroll error and company liability.
- Resolves basic employee questions related to payroll.
- Manages workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Reconciles payroll prior to transmission and validates confirmed reports
- Understands proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Processes correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Executes time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Heath, Vision and Dental
- Holidays and PTO
- Retirement and bonus plans