17469 West Colonial Drive Winter Garden, FL 34787
Have experience with both payroll and accounting? Are you ready for a career change? We are partnered with a growing company in need of a Payroll Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm with 1-hour lunch
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- Must have a minimum of 2 years previous payroll processing/administration
- Accounting experience as it relates to bank reconciliations and general analysis
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or Office Administration
- Strong organizational skills to include the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously (multi-tasking), prioritize tasks, and complete assignments within expected time frames
- HR experience
- Working knowledge and proficiency with SAP, Oracle/Microsoft Office software a plus
- Ensure that all payroll records are accurate and complete prior to payroll processing.
- Assist with HR admin duties, maintain employee records, process updates to records and field requests, other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Process all new hires, pay changes, payroll deductions, status changes, terminations and other employee changes.
- Accurately enter all required information to include demographics, hire date, pay rate, tax status, position and changes as they occur into the payroll/HR system and maintain employee paper files.
- Prepare sales commission spreadsheets and driver wage spreadsheets.
- Balance payroll and reimburse payroll accounts.
- Enter journal entries to record all payroll related activity into general ledger and review all payroll accounts at month end to verify accuracy.
- Prepare reports and spreadsheets for management as required.
- Process garnishments for payment
- Health, Dental and Eye Insurance
- PTO and Sick Days
- AND MUCH MORE!!!!