7576 Kingspoint Parkway Orlando, FL 32819
TEWS has an exciting opportunity for a POS Manager for our client based in Orlando. The POS Manager supports a multi-location entertainment company around the globe. This role manages the POS software and hardware, along with a team of POS Analyst for the organization’s corporate owned locations. The POS Manager will work with the various markets to meet their POS needs. The POS Manager will manage projects, from new installations to upgrades for POS systems, along with assisting the team on daily task to meet schedules.
We are seeking a high energy individual who is willing to grow with our client and who will keep their ticketing systems at the forefront of innovation. Customer service is the key to success in this position. This position will require some travel and on-call support. Work schedule for this position may include weekend coverage.
- Include management of the point of sale application at company corporate locations, which include initial setup, support, maintenance, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Provide leadership to the team of POS team at the corporate office, along with IT members in the field who support the POS systems.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and support to the field and ensure system uptime.
- Project manage new installations, upgrades, and enhancements to the POS systems.
- Manage the day to day POS helpdesk requests.
- Document system setup and processes. Along with creating end user POS procedures.
- Assist teams in prioritizing, and achieving individual market goals, and corporate goals.
- Create and Maintain POS teams weekly schedule.
- Candidates should have experience managing a team for a multi-location environment.
- Knowledge of POS devices such as terminal, printers, scanners, and chip/pin terminals.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to handle day to day issue to critical situations.
- Team oriented with the ability to lead and supervise.
- Familiar with PCI requirements for in-house and online credit card processing.
- Must possess strong leadership skills to maintain effective working relationships with management team, and associates.
- Must have impeccable integrity and work ethic; be self-motivated and take the initiative.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced setting while working independently.
- Four-year degree or equivalent technical experience in the IT field is a plus.