4974 ORL Tower Rd Orlando, FL 32807 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The Network Engineer is responsible for overseeing the installation, configuration and maintenance of network infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and support network infrastructure including routers, switches, load balancers, Wi-Fi controllers, and firewalls.
- Resolve simple to complex network outages and service interruptions.
- Defines, documents and enforces system standards.
- Create and maintain network diagrams and related documentation.
- Monitor system performance, resource utilization, trending, and perform capacity planning.
- Upgrade and maintain firmware for all network devices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of networking protocols and technologies (TCP/IP, VLAN, VPN, MPLS, IPSEC, BGP, OSPF, NAT, ACL, QoS, IPS/IDS, NTP).
- Experience with Radius, DHCP, DNS, and VoIP.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.