Market Research Coordinator
6277 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, FL 32821
Research Coordinator position open with a hospitality organization in SouthWest Orlando
Collect, maintain and summarize market research information relating to the Orlando market.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Update and maintain standard reports and presentations including annual profiles, dashboards, and other reports.
- Update and maintain spreadsheets of key industry and economic indicators.
- Maintain the Research section of the client's website and member portal.
- Assist in the execution of web-based survey programs. Duties may include distribution of survey invitations, tabulating results and writing summary reports.
- Respond to inquiries and requests for research information from co-workers, members and the general public.
- Work with other departments relating to research needs and other projects.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
2 to 3 years research/data entry experience
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals and reports, professional journals, and governmental documents.
Ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees of the organization in both written (reports, business correspondence) and verbal (presentations, meetings) forms.
Ability to effectively respond to questions from staff, members and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, proportions, means, medians, etc.
Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access). Knowledge of survey software and/or statistical software a plus (e.g. Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, SPSS).
Pay Rate: $18.50 to $19.00