Manager of Family Entertainment Center Programs
Orlando, FL 32819
Amusement-industry company located in S Orlando is looking for a Manager of Family Entertainment Center Programs.
The goal of this person will be to provide programs that attract, engage, and retain members. This person will be the primary contact for Family Entertainment Centers (FEC) and will advise on the development of programs and products for the FEC members.
- Family Entertainment Center (FEC) experience REQUIRED!
- 5 years of proven experience in a manager-level position within the FEC industry.
- OR Bachelor's Degree in related field and 2+ years in a manager-level position within the FEC industry.
- In-depth knowledge of program development and implementation.
- Plan and execute the conferences for the FEC community, including program contact, speakers, logistics, budget, etc.
- Coordinate educational programming for Expos
- Manage logistics for supporting events, such as lunches, receptions, networking activities, educational sessions, symposia