450 Orange Avenue , Suite 800 Orlando, FL 32801 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
*Our family-oriented partner is seeking an organized Legal Administrator.*
$50k-$63k, based on experience
Amazing Benefits Package
- BA or equivalent required.
- 2+ years providing legal administrative support is required
- Ability to understand and synthesize information
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, including grammar and legal terminology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high intensity environment
Named to the Forbes America’s Best Large Employers of 2022 list, our partner prides itself on being part of a family that has each other’s back because living their core values of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, GENUINE CARING, HOSPITALITY, TEAMWORK, EXCELLENCE and FUN, is the only way they know how to be.
What you will do?
The Legal Administrator provides administrative support to the legal team, including overseeing and serving as the administrator of the research, budgeting, payment and other systems the department relies on, and organizing department activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide and oversee support for all administrative needs of the department.
- Serve as the administrator of the department’s research, budgeting, payment, intellectual property administration (US and international) and other systems, including the legal team’s data management system.
- Serve as the department liaison with systems vendors and the IT Department.
- Provide support for the budgeting process, including monitoring trends vs. budget and manage payments to legal services providers and other vendors.
- Provide support to attorneys in the department through organization of information and preparation of documents.
- Assist the department with the organization and storage of physical and digital documents.
- Monitor and distribute communications from the Company’s Hotline.
- Inventory and order office supplies.
- Schedules meetings and answers phones. Interacts with all levels of the company and with outside counsel
- Maintains integrity and confidentiality of confidential materials, communications and information.