Insurance Account Representative
941 W. Morse Blvd Suite 100 Winter Park, FL 32789
Recent college grads are encouraged to apply!
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a post-sales support team of a fantastic organization in Winter Park. A passion for providing exceptional account management is essential.
Acting as the first line of response to clients nationwide, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution with each client.
Located in a Class A office building in trendy Winter Park is just one of the many perks of this opportunity!
What is Offered:
- Luncheons, company outings and trips
- Profit sharing
- Company sponsored 401K plan
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Industry education
- A laid-back professional family culture
- Familiar with using Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to think critically and embrace new challenges
- Strong customer service mind-set
- Recent college grads are encouraged to apply
- The role will begin with training and learning the business. You will be completing tasks related to business administration and customer service.
- After 6 months or so, your role will start to transition to Account Management (offering financial services products lines such as auto, homeowners, commercial, life, etc)
- Interacting with clients and performing exceptional customer service by directing incoming calls.