Insurance Account Representative
941 W. Morse Blvd Suite 100 Winter Park, FL 32789
Recent college grads are encouraged to apply!
An exciting opportunity to be a part of our post-sales support team. Your passion for providing exceptional customer service contributes to our world-class level of customer satisfaction.
Acting as the first line of response to clients nationwide, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution with each client.
Located in a Class A office building in trendy Winter Park is just one of the many perks of this opportunity!
What is Offered:
- Luncheons, company outings and trips
- Profit sharing
- Company sponsored 401K plan
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Industry education
- A laid-back professional family culture
- Familiar with using Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to think critically and embrace new challenges
- Strong customer service mind-set
- Recent college grads are encouraged to apply
- The role will begin with learning the business. You will be completing tasks related to administrative and customer service.
- After 6 months or so, your role will start to transition to Account Management (selling insurance lines such as auto, homeowners, commercial, life, etc. Market and remarket incoming Auto, Home, Property, and other Personal/Commercial Lines Insurance)
- Interacting with clients and performing exceptional customer service by directing incoming calls