1950 Laurel Manor Drive Bldg. 240 The Villages, FL 32162 US
*Our unique partner is seeking a tech savvy HR Coordinator. *
Outstanding Benefits Package!
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years’ related experience
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and SharePoint
- Strong working knowledge and use of Microsoft Office software
- Willingness to learn
What you will do?
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate new hire onboarding by preparing orientation packets, updating tracking spreadsheets, and collaborating with HR liaisons and managers.
- Manage new hire paperwork, ensuring completeness and accuracy, and process accordingly.
- Schedule assessments, orientation sessions, and send confirmation emails to new hires.
- Monitor and address "no shows" or missing documents, checking for rehires in ADP.
- Create new hire folders, initiate background checks, and process reports efficiently.
- Greet and assist new hires during orientation, reviewing paperwork for accuracy.
- Provide receptionist support and maintain supplies for onboarding sessions.
- Assist in E-Verify completion, review, and submission of employee files to HRIS.
- Support Senior Manager of Human Resources on various HR activities and projects.
- Collaborate with various division contacts on HR-related needs.