Front Office Coordinator
8300 Vineland Avenue Orlando, FL 32821
The Front Office Coordinator is responsible for greeting and assisting guests of the administrative offices in person and over the phone.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and assist guests, both in person and over the phone.
- Properly route phone calls to the appropriate staff members.
- Maintain calendar of Staff time off and Administrative office conference room availability.
- Daily use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher.
- Assist with opening of daily mail and routing to appropriate departments.
- Work with Development Manager and Development Team on the preparation of and assist in the execution of fundraising and VIP donor events.
- Print letters, envelopes and petition slips as needed for members of staff
- Collect RSVP's for events and others as needed
To perform this job successfully, a strong knowledge of Catholicism is essential.
- High School diploma or equivalent
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of navigating Google Chrome, Google Docs and social media web pages a plus
- Bilingual a plus, preferably Spanish or Portuguese
Pay Rate - $15.00/hour
***30 Year Background Check Is Required***