Front Desk Clerk - for a health services/non-profit
801 N Magnolia Ave #402 Orlando, FL 32803
Growing healthcare company focusing on services to the LGBTQ community is looking for an Administrative Assistant. There is opportunity to advance in the organization.
This is a Monday - Friday position 8a-6p most days. Occasionally assisting with events, like Pride Week.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone, via email, or social media.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Establish and maintain a concierge-level of customer service relationship with all patients and community partners.
Compensation is $13-15/hr, based on related experience