Financial Operations Administrator (Must live in the Nashville, TN Area)
3870 Logistics Way, Suite 402-403 Antioch, TN 37013 US
If you're an individual with a flair for numbers, administrative finesse, and a talent for client engagement, this role offers a platform to shine.
Financial Operations Administrator needed in the Nashville, TN area (southeast of Downtown). MUST BE LOCAL TO THE AREA!
Must have Advanced MS Excel Skills (will be tested)
*Contract to Hire Opportunity*
PAY RATE: $28/hr -$30/hr (depending on experience)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field; OR equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ administrative experience
- Proven experience in Accounting or Financial roles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; specifically Excel and Word
- Ability to interact with high profile clients
The Financial Operations Administrator will provide support to the finance team by means of entering and maintaining revenue and billing data, as well as providing a full range of administrative support to the Sales and Operations teams.
- Creating events in R2
- Coordinate customer creation & credit request documentation
- Create billing schedules and HF orders for revenue recognition
- Work with Contract Admin to draft long form contracts for events
- Make sure T&C’s COI's are in place prior to event shipping
- Create billings and HF orders for revenue recognition