Financial Administrative Assistant
801 N. Orange Ave Ste 810 Orlando, FL 32801
%3? Cb>Entry-level financial advisory opportunity with a large and? growing company!
This pers? on will assist the current team and growing into a financial? advisor. Great opportunity for recent graduates with finance%?20degree or those with financial experience ready to make a ? change. Great company and benefits!
- Act as the support contact for all 401(k) clients%2? 6nbsp;
- Complete and deliver all of our ? annual & quarterly due diligence reports for all qualifi? ed plan clients
- Provide quarterly participant? education with market updates
- Attend clien? t meetings, take minutes and complete post meeting follow up? items
- Coordinate plan level fund changes%2? C oversee plan transitions, and new client implementation
- Required: Bache? lor’s Degree
- Well organized and has? the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks efficient? ly
- Ability to accurately and efficiently in? put all client data into multiple software platforms and sprea? dsheets
- Strong interpersonal and communication%?20skills
- Team player that contributes to th? e firm’s overall success
Compensation starting around $40,000 ? with great benefits!