65 W Sturtevant St. 1st Floor , MP 162 Orlando, FL 32806 US
Want the opportunity to work for a large healthcare organization?
*Our forward-thinking partner is seeking a leader for their Finance Manager position. *
Monday-Friday, flex hours
$110k-$120k, based on experience
Robust Benefits Package
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field; OR a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field and CPA.
- 3-5+ years’ of experience in financial analysis and planning, accounting, reimbursement, public accounting or consulting.
- Computer experience required with an emphasis on spreadsheet and database programs.
- Required to effectively communicate complex financial models to a wide variety of audiences through verbal and written presentations.
- Ability to manage large projects and oversee leadership of cross-functional teams.
Our partner is a comprehensive physician group serving patients from across the southeastern United States. The group’s more than 900 physicians provide care in over 55 specialties that span all ages and stages of life.
What you will do?
Responsible for the creation, execution and refinement of financial analyses, processes, accounting, reporting, reimbursement and other finance and accounting related activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serves as a finance business partner to executive leadership on a regular basis.
- Responsible for financial oversight of complex financial functions and processes including support to multiple service lines.
- Support business planning processes, the development of annual operating and capital budgets, accounting related business processes, financial reporting, decision support and cost accounting, or other similar finance and accounting related activities.
- Provide internal and external customers with accurate and timely data to support strategic decision making and compliance.
- Provide accurate internal and external financial accounting and reporting.
- Provide resources, project management, and specialized knowledge to assure effective and timely completion of projects.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual in-person attendance consistent with company policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.