Executive Assistant to President
P.o. Box 1967 Winter Park, FL 32790 US
Do Well by Doing Good!
Work with one of Florida’s leading grantmaking foundations.
Competitive Salary and Phenomenal Benefits! Salary is between $65,000 - $70,000
Executive Assistant to the President
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Communication with the Board of Directors, staff, consultants and visitors.
- Manage calendar to ensure the effective scheduling of the President/CEO’s time.
- Communicate with internal and external constituents on matters involving the President/CEO.
- Monitor general office, supplies, postage, repair and maintenance budget and accounts.
- Draft correspondence, meeting agendas and reports.
- Respond to inquiries, including those of a highly sensitive and confidential nature.
- Coordinate all aspects of visits to by outside professionals (i.e. executives, investment advisers, consultants, professional groups), including reservations for lodging, preparation of itineraries and meeting agendas and scheduling group or individual meetings with staff.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Bachelor’s degree preferred
5+ years of experience as Executive Assistant in a professional office is required
Superior verbal and written communication skills
Professional attitude, appearance and demeanor
Math computational skills sufficient to perform basic accounting functions
Adept with MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, plus Social Media and Website maintenance
Ability to work independently and handle confidential material