Longwood, FL 32750 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The Executive Assistant role is crucial to igniting and sustaining organizational efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness. It will elevate the team's capacity to develop key partnerships and build comprehensive infrastructure and operations.
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant is a full-time position which offers hybrid flexibility.
Administrative Functions and Skills
Support CEO in administration including managing of calendars, travel coordination, scheduling, organization, proofreading, expense reports, and other administrative functions
Demonstrated proven track record of extensive attention to detail, office administration, project management, and organizational development support
Build and edit complex executive presentations, reports, and documents
Possess high proficiency in MS Office, Google suite, project management software, expense tracking systems, CRM tools, on-line meeting execution and facilitation, and remote file management and documentation
Creativity, Critical Thinking, and Communication Skills
- Ability to both lead and follow, work independently, proactively, and create personal accountability
- Comfortable and effective attending and engaging in high-level business meetings and events, as well as working and communicating cross functionally in multiple business settings and technology formats
- Research and help manage implementation of organizational processes
- Research, help develop, and manage speaking, event, and promotional opportunities
- Lead and manage operational documentation processes and storage
- Oversee important projects, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.