Email Marketing Specialist
5323 Millenia Lakes Blvd #100 Orlando, FL 32839
TEWS has an excellent opportunity to work on the digital team of well established international organization based in Orlando. Come be a part of this newly created and highly innovative team. The Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for building out HTML email templates and website landing pages. The ideal candidate will have experience in common web development tools and best practices, understands website and landing page best practices with a direct marketing focus. Strong communication and analytical skills needed.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Front end development
- Adobe Campaign
- Sitecore experience is a plus.
In this role you will be responsible for creating best in class digital experiences. This will be done through the implementation and management of the organization's enterprise Content Management System. This role will combine content management, commerce and customer insights to deliver personalized content in real time that’s scalable across various marketing channels
- Administer the organization’s Web Content Management system including web page template management, page editor, metadata editor, SEO management, page versioning, site search, page access, rule-based publishing and workflow, multi-domain deployment, internationalization, etc.
- Building / editing HTML based assets for multiple channels including web, email, display, etc.
- Webpage creation and optimization.
- Assist business stakeholders with marketing technology execution including, ie: configuring campaigns, personalization, testing, experience automation, email, and social marketing tactics that leverage user data.
- Help coordinate decisions regarding expansion of digital platform use and integration with other centralized marketing technology resources.
- Support the discovery, prioritization and execution of bug fixes and enhancements.
- Work with back end developers on building out web page functionality using API's.
- Work UX team on attractive, easy to use, high performing UI.