Digital Web Product Analyst
5323 Millenia Lakes Blvd #100 Orlando, FL 32839
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Web Analyst. This is a unique opportunity to focus on creating best in class digital experiences through the implementation and management of our client’s enterprise Content Management System - Sitecore. This role will combine content management, commerce and customer insights to deliver personalized content in real time that’s scalable across various marketing channels. Be part of the team that is having a huge impact on the organization today and enhancing the future of the organization.
- Administer the organization’s Web Content Management system (web page template management, page editor, metadata editor, SEO management, page versioning, site search, page access, rule-based publishing and workflow, multi-domain deployment, internationalization, etc.).
- Building / editing HTML based assets for multiple channels (web, email, display, etc.)
- Webpage creation and optimization
- Assist business stakeholders with marketing technology execution (configure campaigns, personalization, testing, experience automation, email, and social marketing tactics that leverage user data available)
- Help coordinate decisions regarding expansion of digital platform use and integration with other centralized marketing technology resources (e.g. marketing automation, CRM, eCommerce, POS, etc.)
- Support the discovery, prioritization and execution of bug fixes and enhancements
- Work with backend developers on building out web page functionality using APIs
- Work UX team on attractive, easy to use, high performing UI
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience using Sitecore CMS
- Strong understanding of website and landing page best practices with a direct marketing focus
- Strong analytical skills