Digital Marketing Manager
7576 Kingspointe Pkwy Orlando, FL 32819
Are you a Digital Marketing Manager looking for an exciting opportunity in Orlando? Help shape the organization’s digital strategy & E-Commerce initiatives. We need a strategic thinker to lead a team, work with multiple locations and manage third party relationships. Our client has a fun and creative company culture. This role is responsible for creating a vision for digital marketing, developing an online marketing strategy, and leading a team of marketers in implementing that strategy. The ideal candidate must have experience developing scalable long-term marketing and advertising strategies across a multisite digital ecosystem in all digital marketing disciplines. The focus is primarily on promoting attraction ticket sales through global paid digital marketing channels, including SEM, display, programmatic, paid social, affiliate marketing, as well as localized SEO, and email. This person must have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, and be able to oversee projects from design through execution.
- Develop and execution of multi-channel, cross-segment digital marketing strategies and programs that enable predictive spend and positive ROAS, meeting or exceeding digital revenue targets.
- Lead a team to create and manage campaigns and related budgets for all digital advertising platforms; these include, but are not limited to Adwords, Google Display Network, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Determine and manage appropriate digital analytics tools, including Google Analytics, our internal database, each advertising platform, and other attribution tools, to track results and ensure reporting infrastructure is appropriate to provide full-funnel analysis.
- Accurately forecast performance and manage digital marketing budgets.
- Lead, inspire, manage, and mentor direct reports to maximize their individual potential and professional growth, as well as the ability to function effectively as a team.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the team to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and scalability.
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, accountability, and continuous improvement. You and your team must be forward-thinking and always testing new opportunities.
- Minimum of 10-12 years of senior leadership experience in interactive/online, digital advertising, emails campaigns, and key social media platforms.
- Creative thinking and ability to strategize in the field of emerging media.
- Experience and knowledge of digital advertising techniques and new technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media tools and techniques, new technologies, search, trends, and the latest in marketing innovation.
- Experience in integrating content into multiple online distribution channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially interpersonal communication, with a diverse range of people and talent.
- Outstanding attention to detail, resourcefulness, accountability, and organization
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes.
- Exceptional interpersonal, project, and time management skills.
- Candidates should be energetic, self-motivated, organized, resourceful, and able to meet critical deadlines while maintaining high-quality work while having fun!