Digital Analytics Manager
6277 Sea Habor Drive Orlando, FL 32821
TEWS has a great opportunity to join a top corporate organization in Orlando. The company is building out their branding team and has an excellent opportunity available. Fantastic benefits and company culture. This position is based in Orlando. We are seeking a Manager of Digital Analytics & Optimization. The Manager will join our clients growing team of data analytics experts and manage the processes and workflows to create accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis. They will work closely with leaders across digital, brand, product, sales, and marketing to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating procedures for team members to follow and deploy across channels to track, measure and report key performance metrics. The Digital Analytics Manager will use advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from digital data and source system company data. He/she will leverage these insights to make recommendations and provide key findings to drive initiatives that support business objectives. The Manager will create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the website experience and performance. This role will be heavily focused on eCommerce and resort rentals.
- Data Analytics & Tagging
- Analyzing online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys/booking funnel analysis for multi-channel attribution.
- Collaborate with online and offline channel marketing members to a present a consistent and clear view of the customer, enabling business leaders to make appropriate strategic decisions both within and beyond the web
- Provide input and recommendations on customer experience, customer engagement and key KPIs for campaign performance.
- Gather reporting requirements from various stakeholders and translate into analytics and tagging requirements.
- Performing ad-hoc analytics influencing conversion optimization strategies with solid analytical data.
- Using methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies.
- Use Google Analtyics Enhanced eCommerce to develop insights and minimize booking flow fall out.
- Design optimal solutions for digital data collection using industry best practices and organization governance philosophies. Create, implement, validate and manage tags.
- Scope and create tagging requirements for websites and campaigns.
- Providing input on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking.
- Innovate and refine current data governance structures and best practices.
- This person will analyze data, create dashboards, conduct QA and provide actionable reporting. They will need to create and manage automated dashboards/ reports for end users, ad-hoc web analytics reporting.
- Report on key metrics, analyzing, interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on analytical data (extracted from Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other Universal Analytics including 3rd party data mining/analysis portals).
- Experience in using 3rd party data visualization tools, such as Tableau or Google Data Studio for creating reports
- Developing/Implementing custom marketing dashboard concepts for various in-house departments and business partners based on reporting needs for increasing ROI respectively.
- Present recommendations based on traffic trends for improving site conversion.
- Prepare reporting decks for key stakeholders
- Participate in process improvement to ensure analytics are a part of dev cycles and business delivery.
- Develop strong working relationships with all touch points across the data life-cycle
- Routinely perform data validation with reporting platform
- A/B & Multivariate Testing
- Create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the website experience and performance.
- Hands on experience in setting up experiments using Google Optimize or other 3rd Testing Platforms, such as Optimizely, Adobe Target, Maxymiser.
- Perform qualitative usability testing on new website features and functionality.
- Identify opportunities for the implementation of innovative methodologies to improve overall analytics structure.
- Using available data sources to administer drill-down methodologies and to identify and troubleshoot campaign performance issues.
- Identifying objectives and advising on suitable measurement strategies.
- Utilization of research and analytical tools to properly optimize campaigns.
- Platform & Technology Management
- Google Marketing Platform 360 (GMP) integration across entire Google MarTech stack (Analytics, Tag Manager, Adwords, DoubleClick) including Google Cloud Platform(GCP).
- Setting up new Google Analytics properties, including custom filters, views and segments, custom channels
- Assist in the management of Google Tag Manager across multiple web properties.
- Flowchart creation, management and actualization
- Testing various developed web sites for correct code implementation and advising the developers on improvements
- Google Analytics, Big Query & Google 360 maintenance and data validation.
- Perform industry research to remain current with industry trends
- Coordinate with Google 360 Technical Support to resolve user issues.
- Assist with administration and support requests
- Billing Review & Reconciliation