6277 Sea Harbor Drive , 4th Floor Orlando, FL 32821 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Hybrid Work Environment
2 days in office/3 days Remote
Excellent company culture & benefits.
Newly created position with our Orlando based client as a Data Analyst. This is an exciting time to get in on the ground floor with our clients new BI & Data Platform. We are looking for someone passionate about data with strong SQL skills. The Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the BI/Analytics platform, multiple databases, data source integration, and data modeling initiatives that incorporate demographic and behavioral data from multiple systems, online tracking data, and 3rd party data to enhance the organization’s understanding of the customer and to optimize marketing initiatives through the application of data, segmentation and modeling. Design, build, deploy, and support the BI/Analytics solutions (ETL, data flows, visualization, analytics, reporting).
- Determine, document, and enforce BI/Analytics policies, procedures, and standards. Perform Admin activities on the platform.
- Help with the implementation and operation of the BI/Analytics platform, design, and development of data collection/integration from multiple data sources to build a single data repository/warehouse.
- Ensure that data requirements are being captured and effective implementation is at scale to meet business goals.
- Analyze, design, and implement the most optimal way to inject data via data connectors or APIs. Ensure injected data is cleansed, combined, and transformed appropriately so it can be analyzed and displayed.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Assists with implementing dashboards to measure, track and interpret company KPIs and identify deviations from objectives.
- Helps with the development of reporting and analysis on campaigns and the database, utilizing key success metrics to provide strategic recommendations for future email, marketing, and database initiatives.
- Supports on-going ad hoc reporting for all database initiatives and provides counts and recommendations for segmentation, audience builds, and enhanced data needs.
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of the BI/Analytics platform to ensure operational readiness.
- Domo experience preferred.
- Desire and willingness to learn new technologies and skills.
- Hands-on working style.
- Experience with data visualization suites and BI platforms, Domo experience preferred.
- Performs special projects as requested such as ad hoc campaign development and communication initiatives.
- Assist in writing SQL and/or perform data analysis to help generate reports.
- Creates presentation decks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or other related discipline.
- Experience pulling, aggregating, and analyzing data and creating reports including dashboards, graphical reports, formula based, well-formatted reports, drill-down reports and providing thorough business analysis and strategic, program and tactical recommendations.
- Experience with data integration (connectors, APIs) and leveraging 3rd party/vendor data and data feeds to improve enhance targeting and personalization initiatives.
- SQL experience.
- Exceptional combination of innovative and strategic thinking with extensive experience with hands-on execution.
- Excellent client service and problem-solving skills, able to identify and anticipate both opportunities and problems and proactively drive them to resolution.
- Exceptional combination of creative and strategic thinking with hands-on execution.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; and proven ability to partner across an organization and with outside agencies and vendors with a very strong deadline driven focus.
- Superior project management, proof reading and organizational skills, with high attention to detail, proven ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Extensive computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Pro-active, goal-oriented, self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to new situations and responsibilities.