Customer Service Team Member (Insurance)
2200 Hillcrest Street Orlando, FL 32803
Independent Insurance Agency CSR
This downtown Orlando Insurance Agency is looking for a new Customer Service team member to join a great work environment to help provide their clients and company partners with the professional service they deserve. They value each employee’s gifts and will work hard to help you achieve your professional goals within the insurance industry. The Agency has the stability of being in business for over 30 years and is continually adapting to the modern work environment with flexible work schedules and job diversification.
To be successful at this job within the Agency, you need to be technologically savvy, have self-motivated discipline towards your work, and be proactive with handling responsibilities. You will also need to have a true passion for providing outstanding customer service both internally and externally. Below are some proven skill sets, behaviors, experience and personality traits that they are looking for in the person to fill this position:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience working in Commercial Insurance, preferably for an independent insurance agency
- Must currently hold a valid 440 or 220 insurance license in the state of Florida
- Ability to prioritize your work everyday, and complete top priorities on-time
- Ability to learn and adapt to technology quickly
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Must have a very friendly, positive and upbeat personality
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong tendency to always exceed expectations
- Significant ability to multi-task detailed and complex work
The Agency offers a fantastic company culture that is focused on the success and happiness of each Employee.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- 401k w/ company match
- Commitment to training and professional development
- A company culture that truly values, respects and cares about its employees and their families.