Customer Service Representative
526 Thorpe Road Orlando, FL 32824
Manufacturer in South Orlando has an opening for a Customer Service Representative to join their growing team. Temp to Perm paying $16/hr.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with academic and professional training in established practices and principles of customer service desired but not required.
- Proven time management and analytical problem resolution.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel, Web Searching and PC applications.
- Team player who works effectively with others as well as independently consistently displaying professionalism.
- Previous experience in a technical manufacturing\parts distribution environment desired but not required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact directly\indirectly with customers via telephone, fax, electronic-media and in person. All duties are performed on-site due to hands-on inter-departmental required interaction.
- Respond promptly and correctly to customer inquiries regarding product and services.
- Accept and process customer purchase orders and requests for quotes in accordance with manufacturing lead times.
- Evaluate and resolve customer concerns.
- Retain and apply technical information.
- Display exceptional listening\verbal skills coupled with departmental accepted phone etiquette expectations.
- Record details of daily customer inquiries and action taken when needed.
- Follow-up on customer expectations.
- Exert good judgment and problem solving.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments in a friendly and positive demeanor.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Practice of effective time-management to minimize delays in work-flow processes.
Apply Now! Excellent Benefits!