Customer Service Coordinator
6355 Metro West Blvd. Orlando, FL 32835 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE
*REMOTE CUSTOMER SERVICE OPPORTUNITY*
Want to work for a global brand who excels in customer care?
*Our world-class partner is seeking a reliable Customer Service Coordinator for their Title Resales Service Team.*
Shift hours range from 8am to 7pm on a rotating schedule.
Remote following the first few weeks of in-office training - must be in the Orlando area.
Opportunity for growth!
- High School/GED
- 1-3 years’ Customer Service/Call Center experience required
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- MS Excel experience for creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- High speed internet required
What you will do?
As a Customer Service Coordinator in the Title Resales Services team, you will:
- Provide a superior level of customer service for Title and Recording inquiries.
- Serve as the point of contact for all servicing requests including foreclosure, upgrades, transfer of ownership, transitions, and reinstatements.
- Develop strong customer relationships through professional communication.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls.
- Ensure accuracy of customer information and document interactions and updates.
- Input and update data in spreadsheets and other tracking programs.
- Review completed documents to ensure clear title before recording.