3452 Lake Lynda Dr #200 Orlando, FL 32817
Works closely with clinicians and vendors to obtain required clinical and medical documentation by established deadline. Ensures adherence to company credentialing requirements and compliance policies. Maintains professional relations with clinicians, clients, vendors and teammates. Keeps managers and teammates well informed of progress and documentation activities.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective completion of assigned functions.
- Works with clinicians to obtain required new hire paperwork and credentialing documentation to ensure on-time start of their assignment.
- Identifies facilities for clinicians to complete required medical documentation.
- Set up direct pay and complete authorizations with medical facilities.
- Completes background checks, licensure verifications and education verifications for clinician as required.
- Escalates for review and approval any questionable documentation to include, but not limited; background checks, drug screens, disciplinary actions and/or license actions.
- Scans and uploads all documents to our database/tracking system.
- Maintains and updates document spreadsheet.
- Participates in 3rd part audit processes, including Joint Commission.
2. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with vendors, clients, and internal teams.
- Obtains and conveys information to applicants and clients as appropriate.
- Promotes goodwill and a positive image of the Company.
- Solves problems quickly and effectively.
3. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with recruiting team members, Company associates, and with management.
- Coordinates activities effectively with managers.
- Keeps management well informed of activities and of any significant problems.
- Ensures effective communication among all managers and involved parties.
- Attends meetings as required.
4. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Performs miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Updates job skills as required.