1655 E. Highway 50, Suite 300 Clermont, FL 34711
Tews Company is partnered with a well Established Commercial Construction Company is currently searching for a Controller with experience in accounting for General Construction and Development. Candidate must have strong knowledge of accounting principles as it applies to the construction industry.
Areas of responsibility include:
- WIP Schedule
- Working with Auditors/CPA
- Job Costs
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledgers
- Financial Statements
- Lien Waivers and Releases
- Builder’s Risk Policies
- Performance and Payment Bonds
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor Degree is required-preferably in Accounting
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of experience in Construction Accounting.
- Excellent computer skills- proficient in Excel and Word
- Experienced in Accounting Software- Quickbooks and RedTeam
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO and Sick Time
- AND MUCH MORE!