Compensation Manager with HRIS
482 S Keller Road Orlando, FL 32810
Ready to invest your compensation experience with an organization where you can make a positive impact in the lives of families?
The ideal professional for this role will have the unique mixture of creativity yet also have a systems driven mentality! Experience with HRIS is a plus (using paylocity).
- Design and administer base pay, variable pay, merit, planning and market analysis programs, in compliance with policies and practices, as well as federal and state regulations affecting pay.
- Develop compensation administration structures, determining pay levels and grade structures.
- Manage job description creation and job code assignment.
- Manage job analysis and development, including job evaluation and FLSA classification.
- Analyze market data and make recommendations to maintain market position and promote pay equity.
The benefit package is FANTASTIC! Ability to work remote occasionally, along with medical, dental, vision, term life and LTD insurance; Tuition reimbursement, 10 paid holidays, very generous paid vacation/sick time, 401K and MORE!
Salary: $50,000 - $53,000
Regardless of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or military leave, this organization embraces diversity.